Most carpet cleanings use a form of detergent that has a positive charge to remove the dirt and clean the carpet. Problem occurs when the entire chemical is not removed from the carpet and the residual chemical continues to attract dirt. In a short time period, your carpet will look dirty and spots will wick back. To eliminate these potential problems, NJS trains on 5th generation Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning method.
Our commercial cleaning system deeply penetrates all sides of the carpet fiber to safely remove sticky, oily soil. The cleaning agents we use encapsulate the soil. Carpets that are maintained with this system will typically stay clean up to 40% longer since there are no residual positive charged chemicals remaining in your carpets.
New Method-Carpet Cleaning using less water, less time
To eliminate these potential problems, NJS trains on 5th generation Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning method.
- The cleaning agents we use encapsulates the soil and dries in 2 hours lass results.
- Carpet will stay cleaner longer due to no positive charge residue
- Less water follows the green trend with less chance of mold.
- Less potential for wicking
Low Moisture Service
- Vacuum The Carpet To Remove Loose Dirt
- Apply Low Moisture Solution With OP Machine And Micro Fiber Pad or Cylindrical Brush Machine To Loosen Stuck Dirt
- The Polymer Absorbs Soil That Was Released From The Carpet Fiber.
- The Polymer Containing Dried Soil Can Now Be Extracted From The
Eliminating Potential Problems
A heavy flow of foot traffic is good news for any business, but can put an obvious strain on floor conditions. Dirt leaks, or what is tracked in by patrons, accounts for about 65% of all dirt brought into stores. Knowing this, we can direct our efforts toward practical preventative measures. Since we know a typical dirt leak in retail is brought in through the front door, we can first focus on the quality and performance of your store′s mats. It′s an example of a simple step to take in alleviating the costs of future maintenance.