A brand new building or remodeling project should be exciting. Once contractors are finished working, though, it’s essential to clean up the dust and debris left behind from raw materials and flooring installations. Construction crews are primarily focused on building main structures for your expansion. When they’re done, National Janitorial Solutions is here with national construction cleanup services to ensure you can open your doors for the big sale or grand opening.
National Janitorial Solutions is your premier source for post-construction cleaning services that help you impress new hires, current employees and anyone walking through the front doors of your commercial space. You can focus on moving procedures and working with employees while our world-class cleaners take care of the fine details.
The Importance of Hiring a Construction Cleanup Company With Experience
Dirt, sawdust and mud are common byproducts of construction work. Ignoring these contaminants within an indoor space puts your workers and customers at risk of slipping, breathing in particles and tracking bacteria and dirt throughout your updated workspace. You only want professionals building your commercial structure, and this same concept applies to the final cleanup.
Our national commercial construction cleanup efforts work to create a safer workplace. We’ll partner with you to draw up a custom cleaning plan that includes only the services you want at a cost-effective rate. National Janitorial Solutions channels over 30 years of industry experience to make sure your building looks pristine from the first day you report to the new location.
Trust our staff to use the best tools, cleaning solutions and methods for the job saving you time and money.
Phases of Construction Cleaning
For scheduling convenience, National Janitorial Solutions splits our post-construction cleaning services into three main categories. Coordinate a plan that includes one or more of the stages below to complement your new construction vision:
- Construction cleanup: Our workers visit your construction site to deep clean walls, ceilings, floors and other surfaces immediately after contractors finish building. This stage is normally completed once plumbing and electrical connections are finalized.
- Soft opening cleanup: NJS visits after appliances, shelves and work equipment are installed. We place a heavy focus on restrooms, kitchens and rooms featuring tools you use on the job.
- Grand opening cleanup: Have us perform a final cleanup appointment hours before you open your commercial doors for the first time. This cleanup is an effective way to impress your customer base and boost brand image, as we eliminate light dust, fingerprints and smudges.
National Construction Cleaning Services We Offer
National Janitorial Solutions gives you the opportunity to schedule multiple cleaning services during a post-construction visit. You can speak to your assigned program manager to select areas of focus for unmatched results. We’re happy to provide recommendations for national commercial construction cleanup efforts, as our employees are highly-trained to remove dirt and dust from rooms, installations and surfaces such as:
- Restrooms, including toilets, sinks and stalls
- Stock rooms and mezzanines
- Indoor carpeting
- Hard flooring
- VCT tile, stripping and finishes
- Ceramic tile and slate trims
- Glass windows